DeathRageMS
Welcome to DeathRageMS and thanks for loging in!
DeathRageMS
Welcome to DeathRageMS and thanks for loging in!
DeathRageMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A Version .62 MapleStory Private Server.~

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clock
Big Shiter
Big Shiter
Clock

Rep : 0

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Empty
PostSubject: ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆   ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Clock from Gamekiller.
Back to top Go down
ノラスイチミコラニ
モラカクイスハナソノイスレヲ
ノラスイチミコラニ

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆   ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 am

Nice to meet you.

NOT! You never replied to my Application once for your server after it closed T_T.

DeathRageMS FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deathragems.forumotion.net/
Clock
Big Shiter
Big Shiter
Clock

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆   ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 am

KoreanBoi wrote:
Nice to meet you.

NOT! You never replied to my Application once for your server after it closed T_T.

DeathRageMS FTW Smile

My apologies. Now that I look back on it, I've only looked through maybe 60% of the GM app section. It's just that I'm ALWAYS busy working on my server (coding custom content, preparing upcoming releases, etc). Yes I have been horrible at customer service but it's not because I don't like you guys, I was just busy.

Edit: On a side note, being owner of a server isn't easy especially since I was the only coder. So it is hard trying to satisfy my players with new custom features and helping new players with their problems. Also don't forget I had to deal with people who beg for GM spot and hackers/Packet editors.
Back to top Go down
potheadpewe
DeathRageMSKings
DeathRageMSKings
potheadpewe

Rep : 3

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆   ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:53 am

dude feel free to take your avatar back i switched mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ノラスイチミコラニ
モラカクイスハナソノイスレヲ
ノラスイチミコラニ

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆   ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Clock wrote:
KoreanBoi wrote:
Nice to meet you.

DeathRageMS FTW Smile

My apologies. Now that I look back on it, I've only looked through maybe 60% of the GM app section. It's just that I'm ALWAYS busy working on my server (coding custom content, preparing upcoming releases, etc). Yes I have been horrible at customer service but it's not because I don't like you guys, I was just busy.

Edit: On a side note, being owner of a server isn't easy especially since I was the only coder. So it is hard trying to satisfy my players with new custom features and helping new players with their problems. Also don't forget I had to deal with people who beg for GM spot and hackers/Packet editors.

I know what you feel bud. Damn Nexon had to make me close my server too. Yeah being the only coder isn't easy. You have to do this and then that. Its like you have no time to do anything else but code all day 24/7. Sorry I didn't take it that way Smile. Well at least now you have a clean fresh start :3
Back to top Go down
https://deathragems.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆   ☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆☆☆Clock☆☆☆
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeathRageMS :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: